PCSW is returning to Preston School of Industry for another overnight investigation of the infamous site. In 1894 Preston School of Industry welcomed the first wards to the school. It closed and was abandoned in 1960. Unfortunately as will stood alone and desolate on the hill above Ione, CA it began to fall to time, vandalism and was ravaged by many for the beautiful doors, windows and other items left behind. In 2001 the Preston Castle Foundation received a 50 year lease on the property. They were finally able to purchase the property in 2014.